Versatile to your land development needs, Puzzle Park is available from two to nine levels high and up to five spaces wide. Multiple systems can be placed in sequence to maximize space utilization.
Puzzle Park is ideal for public and commercial areas. It is environmentally friendly using quiet electric motors and hydraulic cylinders. When enclosed, it eliminates mechanical ventilation requirements within the garage.
- Two to nine levels high / up to five spaces wide
- Available for cars, SUVs and minivans
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Can be configured as all above ground, below ground or a combination of both
- Can function as a stand-alone structure or be integrated into an existing structure
- Can be secured by access card or PIN code
- Can be disassembled and relocated
- Safe operation and low maintenance
- LEED and Innovative Design Credits
Entering Puzzle Park
To park a car on Platform 1, press the 1 button on the control panel.
Platform 3 rises to the top level and Platforms 4 and 5 shift laterally.
Platform 1 is lowered to ground level for parking.
Exiting Puzzle Park
To remove the car from Platform 2, press the 2 button on the control panel.
Platform 3 rises to the top level and Platform 5 shifts laterally.
Platform 2 is lowered to ground level for exiting.